PHP Web Developer
Timeless Veterinary Systems® (TVS) is looking for energetic and well-rounded Software Developer who will excel at designing and implementing amazing medical applications for the veterinary market. As a Software Developer at TVS, your main goal is to:
- Build and implement new software solutions and applications from the ground up
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a team environment.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Implement software according to internal and industry best practices.
Skills & Requirements
Education: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or have equivalent work related experience.
Pertinent Experience: 5 or more years of experience in the following technical skills, with the capacity to learn new programming languages in a short amount of time. Relevant experience in the Healthcare I.T. Industry and in the open source software community is an asset. Familiarity with DICOM standard an asset.
- Experience with a Windows development environment
- Linux server administration on Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with PHP Web Programming Architecture
- Experience with Laravel 7+ (preferred)
- Software As A Service experience is an asset
About Timeless Veterinary Systems
Timeless Veterinary Systems® is part of the Timeless Group of Companies, which is a highly specialized software development company based in Charlottetown, PEI. Timeless Veterinary Systems’® main goal is to create truly ground-breaking products that have a major impact on the lives of veterinary professionals. We look and act a lot like a start-up company but we have the luxury of working within a successful and established leading technology company with some incredible investment and support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented.
Why work at Timeless Veterinary Systems®?
- Competitive salary, commensurate on your experience.
- Health care coverage
- Professional Development/Continued Education
- Flexible work schedule
Join our creative and innovative environment! You are encouraged to share and potentially develop your new ideas with the entire Timeless Organization, including the Project Management team, Quality Assurance and Sales and Marketing team.
If you are passionate about technology, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and aim to be a leader in your field, please apply today!